Advice on Niigata, Sado Island and Fuji Rock?

- - - - -

41 replies to this topic

Mick Rich

BMX boy & Club Granview Member No.5!

• SJ Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • 51 topics
  • Local time: 04:34 AM
  • Nationality:British
  • Currently:Japan
Sorry I missed this thread MagSeven. I went camping and did a bit of cycling on Sado four summers ago and really enjoyed it, so I'm glad it all worked out well in the end. :thumbsup: Am also glad to see that you made it to the Big G though not sure that qualifies you for Club Granview status, as you didn't grace the hallowed slopes. It's a bit like when my plane landed at Sao Paulo en route to Buenos Aires. I had to stay on the plane while the Brazil-bound passengers disembarked, so I never touched Brazilian soil and therefore can't add Brazil to the list of countries I've visited! ;)
Playing in the trees on a Prior Khyber, with Ride Contrabands & Salomon Synapse wides! :D

MagSeven

SJ'er with 10+ posts

• SJ Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • 18 topics
  • Local time: 04:34 AM
  • Nationality:British
  • Currently:Japan
Thanks Mick. Yeah, I fully accept that I'm not a Club Granview member. I'm just happy that I had a chance to see the mythical place with my own eyes, if only from the base. Maybe in a few years, when I'm really ready, I'll ascend to the summit and claim my spot on the select list of SJ members who have actually conquered Mt Granview.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users